Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier Azur
The Tote Neverfull MM mixes a classic style with vintage accents. Wide but not clumsy, sleek in Damier Ebene canvas with natural calfskin trim, and with side laces that may be tied together for an elegant look or left free for a more casual appearance. The comfortable, thin handle is simple to slide over the arm or shoulder. It has a removable pocket that may be used as a clutch or an additional bag and is lined with vibrant textiles.
Louis Vuitton developed Damier canvas before the monogram version in 1888 in order to give its creations a unique personality and prevent duplication. The French word “Damier” means “checkerboard,” which perfectly describes the chequered pattern that the company frequently utilises to decorate its bags and bottoms. Damier canvas was resurrected in 1998 in the neutral brown colour “ebony.” Damier Ebene employs a sole made of black coated canvas with a brown checkered print that is double-gloss and has the “Louis Vuitton Paris” mark outlined in some of the squares.
We Love Louis Vuitton Neverfull Black Damier for These 5 Reasons
- It has a 200-lb weight capacity. Even though I can no longer lift 200 pounds, I am at least confident that I can still pack the suitcase. At the launch of their San Diego location a few months ago, I had a conversation with a Louis Vuitton executive who informed me that they put the bag through rigorous stress testing in order to get it out. that number out.
- It is stress-free and easily accommodates my large laptop, DSLR, iPad, and other miscellaneous items. Even if there is a lot of clumsiness hidden inside, it nonetheless appears stylish from the outside.
- Despite the roof, everything does not overflow as I had anticipated. Your belongings will undoubtedly fly all over the place if you change it.
- It can be stored in overhead bins or under airline seats. To stop items from falling off, snap the gold buckle shut, tighten the sides, and insert from the bottom first.
- I was persuaded that Louis Vuitton textiles were long-lasting. My 12-year-old backpack is the oldest and most cherished item in my collection of LV bags. He travels with me across three countries, carries an absurd amount of rubbish, and is frequently shoved and hurled. He looks fantastic all the time. I can carry anything, which makes me feel less self-conscious and makes me look nice.
There are no reviews yet.